ASUS EPSL40S1 – GPU NVIDIA
- GPU-optimized design of NVIDIA® A100
- Supports NVIDIA® NVLink bridge to enable scaling of performance to meet the demands of visual computing workloads
- High power eﬃciency with redundant 2200W Platinum power supplies
- ASUS thermal control technology offers more efficient power consumption for large-scale environments
- ASUS performance tuning technology improves workload throughput to achieve optimal server performance
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM with ASPEED AST2600 controller for out-of-band management
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- Two hot-plug, hot-swap fans are designed for fully redundancy protection and thermal efficiency
- NVIDIA Software Stack
- NVIDIA Enterprise Support
NVIDIA L40S Accelerating the Most Important Work of
The Most Powerful Universal GPU
Experience breakthrough multi-workload performance with the NVIDIA L40S GPU. Combining powerful AI compute with best-in-class graphics and media acceleration, the L40S GPU is built to power the next generation of data center workloads—from generative AI and large language model (LLM) inference and training to 3D graphics, rendering, and video.
Powered by NVIDIA Software Stack End-to-end AI development productivity and performance are enabled by the NVIDIA software stack powering each EPSA1001system. This full-stack suite of pre-optimized AI software includes OS, drivers, libraries, and containers and access to NVIDIA NGC™ Catalog for additional assets like pre-trained models, model scripts, and industry solutions for effortless productivity.